Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hawaii Bridal Shower.

The wonderful ladies of the Charlotte threw me a bridal shower at PF Chang's. The food was good and the company even better. Since the boys are all gone it was the prefect excuse for a ladies night out. My sponsor, Melissa, planned the event and I can't thank her enough. THANK YOU MELISSA! I recieved some wonderful gifts as well and I can't wait to use them!
 
The wardroom ladies.

After the shower, Melissa and I were joined by Alana, the birthday girl and Diane. The four of us walked around Waikiki. Now as some of you LOST fans may know, Saturday was the premier night in Waikiki. There were having a party about a block from PF Chang's. When we exited the resturant the starts were showing up for the party. I saw the back of Hurley's head, thats about as much action as I saw.

 
The LOST Fans. Hurley's head is in there somewhere!

PS- For my non-navy people wardroom is a term referring to officers on the submarine as a whole. Ther is a more techincal version, but this is how we used the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment