Sunday, January 17, 2010

Birthday Bash.

I had a wonderful birthday this year! I want to thank everyone for their well wishes. I felt very loved on my birthday and it wasn't just the martinis!

So for my birthday we started off Saturday night by going to Lucy's in Kailua. The food there was amazing! We had a lot of seafood appetizers including a calamari steak, which I suggest you don't really think about! ha! I had a chocolate martini and some lycee martinis which was interesting, I had never had one before. It looked like a melon ball in the glass, but unpeeled is a very odd looking fruit.

Strange huh?


After a beautiful rendition of Happy Birthday and a chocolate cake and ice cream concoction. We traveled back to our apartment where we carried on until 4:30 am! That was a surprise! Security was only recieved two noise complaints, so I guess thats good! haha!

Wii Playing!

On my birthday I jumped out of bed before my alarm went off! I'm not sure how this happened. I guess I was excited for the next Birthday phase, Champagne Brunch! This was fabulous! I wish I had pictures! We spent a few hours at the Ala Moana looking around. We are still in the hunt for wedding rings so I talked JJ into go to Tiffany's and Harry Winston's. No purchases. 




New FABULOUS bag from JJ!!!!!!



Sub charms! So cute!

JJ and I ate on our lanai and watched the sun set over the mountains. JJ also surprised me with a birthday cake. I'm so glad I didn't have to make one!

 
The View! Photo of the Day!


 
Red Velvet! yummmm.


THANK YOU EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment