Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So I'm a Little Thrifty.

I went to the Salvation Army last week to drop off 2 boxes of the random things I found while unpacking. I took a stroll inside the store and found some treasures!


Pretty salad plate, $1,  and a "new" dinner plate, $2.

The salad plate is made by a U China company that was manufacturing the first half of the 20th century. The blue and white plate looks pretty old and Viking is stamped on the back. I haven't been able to find out anything about it. We have these old blue and white dishes, but don't have enough dinner plates, so I figured I should be eclectic!


Vintage Glass Christmas tree bulbs!
 
 
$2 per package!
 
I love these bulbs! And I feel like I got a great deal. The original packaging is pretty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment