Sunday, April 1, 2012

30 Weeks & Scrubs.

Last night was the annual Pearl Harbor Dolphin Scholarship auction. I was in attendance with several wives from the USS Charlotte. This year the theme was "Must Sea TV" and every boat came dressed as characters from their selected TV show. We were the doctors from Greys Anatomy, which meant we all got to be comfy in scrubs! I still have my scrubs left over from a veterinarian internship years ago AND they fit over my belly!

I think all in all we had a great night! I did win a "ladies night in" basket from the silent auction with lots of games, snacks and drinks! I can't wait to use it.

Here I am at 30 weeks pregnant in my scrubs. Only 10 to go! Yikes!

So nice to get away with almost PJs and be out! haha.

Here is Alyson and Caitlin in their scrubs as well. 

Alyson is a photographer here in Hawaii and generously provided me with these photos. She has stepped up to take my photo while JJ is gone. Thanks Alyson! If you are in Hawaii and need a photographer you should hit her up. Here is her blog: Alyson Gradwell Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment