Thursday, February 25, 2010

Time Flys When the Weather is Warm.

So one week from today I will be back in my home state. It will be two months before our wedding. I can't believe that this time has gone by so fast. According to my Facebook count down we are 72 days away from getting hitched! I'm so excited; both of us are. I just can't believe it is coming up so fast!

I'm supper excited to see all of my friends and family! I can't wait to see you guys. I'm looking forward to finishing my wedding planning with my mom. We are down to the details, which I think is the best part.

That said, I am not excited about the weather. I have never liked the cold weather, I wasn't even a fan of the winter in Charleston. Now I have officially become a cold weather whimp! I mean it can be 70 degrees and I'm hunting for the clothes sweatshirt or throw blanket.

So while my days here are spend with windows and doors wide open I fear my return to the east coast. I really hope I don't get caught up in flight delays and such!

In preparation for my travels back I thought I would do some research, and by research I mean check the weather reports. I think it was a mistake!

A side by side comparison of Kaneohe, HI and Laurel, MD. Brrrrrr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment