Monday, February 22, 2010

Summary of Last week.

Ok I've been slacking on my blogging. I'm sorry. I've been working a lot on getting eliz design up and running. You can check out what I have so far on my site, www.eliz-design.com. Here are some snap shots of whats been going on with me lately!

 
 This is some famous person. I think he is a mixed martial arts guys. I was basically at Starbucks and all these Japanese girls were going crazy over him! So I took a picture. Let me know if you know who he is!


 

This is Ruby, she is a sweetie! She is going to be Morris' best friend when he gets here. I'm hoping she will teach him about fetch!
 
I did get to spend some time at the beach! I bet you couldn't tell this was a really rainy day for most of it! The sun only came out for about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment