Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tea for Two, Plus Mom.

This Saturday I went to a baby shower and not only was it extra special since it was a tea, but the mom-to-be is having twins! I'm so excited for her. I love the idea of twins, I just think they would be a ton of fun. Jamie is having a sweet little boy and girl which should make their grand entrance in about a month.

 
Finger Sandwiches!
So fabulous ladies planned at great shower at A Cup of Tea in Kailua. I've been wanting to try this place for about two months now and it was so good to go with friends.

The Rocky Road Brownies.
I had a long island strawberry tea which was divine. There were scones (yum) and finger snadwiches and oh-my-goodness rocky road brownies!

 
The main event, the tea. (Playing around with saturation.)
After munching on the finger foods and catching up with the ladies at my table Jamie opened her loot! There were so many cute outfits. I think those babies won't be wearing very many repeats. Which is prefect so they can match their fashionable momma!

 USS Charlotte Wives and me.
Congratulations Jamie! I can't wait to meet your twins! Double the sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment