Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Cacti Garden.

When I was a little girl I loved cacti. I'm not sure why, I just did. I remember every time my parents took my to Home Depot I would go into the garden section and ask my parents to get me a new one for my collection. I had a little set of mini cacti which being 7 or 8 years old was a manageable amount of responsibility for me. It took a long time before my black thumb killed off the cacti. In fact, I believe that my parents still have one remaining cactus from my childhood.


The other week when I went to the farmers market I passed this magnificent cacti garden that put my childhood collection to shame. I think I spent more time walking around the garden looking at all the varieties then I did in the whole market. Unfortunately, it was overcast and the pictures do not give the garden justice.

Check out the album I made of the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment