Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Hubs' Weekend Project.

When we first moved to the island, 2 years ago, the hubs and I searched high and low for a patio set. We finally found something that we liked, but the table was from the scratch and ding section. It had some sun damage, but hey it was discounted. Well after some time in the elements we discovered the table and chairs were not sealed. So the hubs took on the challenge of refurbishing our lanai set.

I forgot to take before pictures, but I found an old shot from a previous outdoor project. 

 
Old sun damaged furniture.

Beautifully stained and sealed "new" furniture!

Now, just add a splash of holiday cheer!!!

I think he did a fabulous job and our furniture looks so much nicer! I hope the Hawaii sun is kind to it for the remainder of our stay in Hawaii!

1 comment: