Friday, December 9, 2011

How to Disguise a Heating Pad.

Sparing you details, I've been dealing with a sore back. Subsequently, I've been using my heading pad a lot. So much so that it pretty much has a permanent spot on my couch. However, it has an ugly cheap polyester cover.

Even lovelier, it comes with a danger notice.

I had some leftover upholstery fabric from when I made pillows for my lanai furniture and I thought I could make a sweet little cover for the heating pad. So here is my lovely heating pad with a facelift. Hopefully now it blends into the couch a bit more.

Old cover, new cover & naked heating pad.

OOO, getting toasty. 

First time I used the button hole feature on my sewing machine! I only have to tear the stitches out once!

It took me 20 minutes to find a button! I have no idea what happened to the ones to accumulate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment