Thursday, September 16, 2010

Deanna for Miss Sinergy 2011

So if you haven't heard, one of my favorite people needs your vote!


Deanna LeBlanc, is a wonderful woman. To me she is a best friend, sorority sister and a bridesmaid. She is a kind hearted person who more often then not goes out of her way to help people. She is dedicated to her studies as well as being an active volunteer in her community. She aspires to be the next generation's Barber Walters and I truly believe she will get there one day.

This year she has decided to complete in the Miss Sinergy Competition in Washington D.C. I ask that you take 2 minutes out of your day to vote for her! I very much hope to see her succeed in this endeavor.

Please go to the Miss Sinergy Website: www.MissSinergy.com
Under the "Vote for the Top 20" section. She is the fourth row down and second column in.

I personal thank you for the vote and would like to share a memo from the contestant herself!



Dear Emma's friends and family,

Thank you so much for your support in the Miss Sinergy 2011 Pageant. The Miss Sinergy competition is held annually as a means to crown and promote a charitable ambassador who creates and champions the platform of her own choice during her twelve month reign. The Miss Sinergy event itself raises funds and awareness for breast cancer. Women from all over the United States will compete on their contributions and desire to aid national and international charitable causes affecting the quality of life around the world.

Although pageants are something completely out of my comfort zone, Miss Sinergy is a charitable organization and has a vision I believe in. In addition to the company's own charitable organizations the winner gets to pick her own charity to focus on.  If I win, I will choose to work to support the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition -- a cause very near and dear to my heart.  Nothing would make me happier than to be able to raise not only awareness but also research funds to strive toward a cure, work that I would never be able to do single handedly but with the support of the Sinergy Corporation I feel could really make a difference!
 
In order to take advantage of this amazing opportunity I need your help!  
 
I have made it through the first cut of the pageant and am in the top 30, but now the judges have opened the voting to the public. From now until Sunday there is an online ballot to narrow the competition to 20.  Please take a moment to vote for me! You can vote once per day per email address (for example if you have both a work and home email account they can both be used once a day). 
 
Again, from the bottom of my heart I thank you in helping me take the next step toward being crowned Miss Sinergy 2011.  With your help, I am one step closer toward make a real difference in the push toward ovarian cancer research and awareness, a goal I've been working toward for years.

Thank you!
with love,
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment