Monday, September 20, 2010

Deanna for Miss Sinergy 2011. UPDATE!

Deanna made it to the next round of Miss Sinergy! Thank you everyone for your support and now another message from her:

***

Dear Friends and Family,

Thank you SO much for voting for me for Miss Sinergy 2011 during the past week .... I MADE THE TOP 20! I really couldn't have done it without your support.  I appreciate that you took time out of your day to help me get one step closer to becoming a charitable ambassador.

My competition is fierce, with many of the contestants having competed and won pageants at the local, state and national levels.  Your continued support is much appreciated because like I've stated before, competing in a pageant is something very much outside of my comfort zone and I'm just praying I don't trip and fall flat on my face while walking across stage!

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me work toward making a tangible charitable difference in the fight against Ovarian cancer -- the pageant is October 16th.

Love,
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment