Monday, September 19, 2011

An assistant.

Today's challenge was to clean up my dresser area in my bedroom. I hate laundry. I really do, and I dont know why. I usually can get the motivation to fold the clothes, but they more often then not sit of the dresser for days or weeks before I get them put away. So it takes a big pep-talk before I can tackle the clothes and jewelry and whatever else has taken up residency on my dresser.  Everything was going smoothly and I was feeling motivated until I had a little visitor.


Miss Friday had to be in the center of the action. She didn't quite get that she was not invited into my dresser.

In fact a few months ago, I unknowingly trapped her in my dresser when she climbed in to take a nap. I found in hours later after realizing the kitten was missing outside of her napping hours. Luckily she forgave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment