Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pirates in my Backyard.

For the past week and for the next 2 weeks the filming of the next Pirate moving is taking place 2 miles up the road from me. From my lanai, I can see the a lot of the action! Here is a look at some of the pictures I've taken of the filming of On Stranger Tides.

Filming at night. Check out the smoke/fog machines.
You can see the bow of the ship in the fog.
The barge lights are ridiculous. It makes it look bright as day.

In the day light:

The barge.
The point of Heeia State Park. The Pirate ship is right around the bend in a Marina.
The Ship comes out at dusk.

Errie.
  
The lights are warming up!

We took a trip up to Heeia State park to get a closer look:



 Arrrrrrrgh!

So that is the excitement over here in Kaneohe! Unfortunately, no Johnny Depp sightings..... yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment